The Cross Keys Practice is a friendly, training practice located in Princes Risborough and Chinnor. We are looking for a salaried GP who can work four-to-eight sessions a week; however, we can be flexible.
We are a forward-thinking practice with experienced doctors willing to mentor newly qualified GPs. We take pride in looking after our patients and workforce, believing in the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We have approximately 15,000 patients and a close relationship with our PCN.
Of the almost 50 surgeries in Buckinghamshire, The Cross Keys consistently ranks within the top ten for patient satisfaction (The Patient Satisfaction Survey). For over a decade, we have been a training practice and have taught Oxford postgraduates.
We have six GP Partners, two salaried GPs, two Prescribing Nurse Practitioners, one Specialist Paramedic and a full Nursing Team. In addition, we have full access to the PCN Paramedic visiting service, Pharmacists, Health and Wellbeing Practitioners, and Social Prescribers.
We use EMIS Web, Accurx, and Docman10.
Job Description The role will consist of:
• Face to face and telephone consultations (with facility for video calls).
• Duty Doctor as part of a rota – supported by fellow GPs and ANPs.
• Possibility of remote working.
• One session a month for admin and QOF catch up.
• Weekly clinical meetings and monthly salaried GP meetings.
• Coffee and lunch breaks with tea, coffee and biscuits.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary and benefits – six weeks annual leave and one week study leave.
• Mentorship and leadership development support.
• Portfolio opportunities – we actively support career progression for all our staff.
We are looking to expand our team of clinicians, maintaining our simple vision: providing safe and continuous care to our patients within a friendly and positive work environment.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Practice Managers Rachel Gray or Ann Lukas (email@example.com) or our Senior Partner Dr Tom Neale (firstname.lastname@example.org).